Amazing opportunity in the high demand Hale neighborhood. This charming home combines classic elegance with modern design & amenities. The foyer opens to a sun-filled living room, office, dining room and kitchen with hardwood floors throughout. The kitchen is beautifully appointed with white enameled cabinetry, custom walnut countertops, tile backsplash, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, double oven, vent hood & center island. Adjacent to the kitchen is a spacious great room addition featuring a gas fireplace, built-in bookshelves, large mudroom w/ built-in lockers and beautiful bathroom with tile shower.
The upstairs features a bright and cheery primary bedroom with a walk-in closet & beautiful ensuite bath with double sinks, tile floors, jacuzzi tub & walk-in tile shower. 3 additional spacious BR’s w/ large closets, full guest BA with tile floors & laundry area complete the upper level.
The lower level is amazing and made for entertaining! Both spacious and functional; it features a large family room, 2nd office or playroom, large storage area and access to the 2-car garage.
The beautiful fenced-in backyard features a deck, patio and dog friendly plants.
What the owner loves about the location:
- • Neighborhood is dog friendly
- • Lake Nokomis, Diamond Lake, and four parks are within walking distance
- • Kowalskis and local restaurants are also easily accessible
- • Downtown Minneapolis and MSP airport are both about a 10 minute drive
- Interior paint - 2020
- Fascia wrapped in aluminum – 2019
- Siding replaced with SmartSide - 2019
- Exterior paint - 2019
- Paver steps, sidewalk, and patio - 2019
- Kitchen remodel – 2014
- Primary bedroom ensuite bathroom remodel – 2014
- Hallway bathroom remodel – 2014
- Retaining wall – 2013
- Main level bathroom remodel – 2012
- Deck - 2011
- Fence - 2011
- Main level office is wired for fiber optic high speed internet